Posted on January 29, 2008 by moinansari
SIOE sees Islamic influences all around them in Europe.We agree with them.
Europe is awash in Islamic symbols and influences.
The SOIE & Frank Vanhecke can take steps to eradicate these immediately. Part of Mr. Eert’s agenda is to ban the Quran, limit and reverse Muslim immigration to the Netherlands.
Perhaps as a precursor to banning the Quran and reducing Muslim immigration, Filip Dewinter, Anders Gravers, Stephen Garsh, Geert Wilders, Frank Vanhecke, & Filip Dewinter should begin eliminating existing Muslim influences in the Netherlands.
1) Let us start with Tulips. Tulips (from the original Turkish “Topi Lale”) are of Islamic Turkish origins and a tulip flower represents the Arabic word “Allah” in Arabic. See “Tulipomania”. Frank Vanhecke & Geert Wilders should eliminate all tulips from the Netherlands. I feel sorry for Geert. Each time he sees a tulip he gets infuriated because it displays “Allah” in Arabic. To Arabs the Rose is called “flower of Muhammad” and the Arabic word Muhammad is seen in the rose. The SIOE, Frank Vanhecke, Filip Dewinter, Greet and others should ban roses from Belgium, Netherlands and Europe also.
The Turks the Tulip flower because the flower spells “Allah” in Arabic.
2) Sugar (from the Arabic “sukkar”) was brought back by the Crusades from Muslim Jerusalem. SIOE, Frank Vanhecke, Stephen Garsh, & Geert Wilders and others should ban all sugar from the Netherlands, Belgium and Europe.
3) Windmills were developed as a result of Muslim technology developed in Muslim Spain, Ottomans and the Arabs. Frank Vanhecke & Geert Wilders should immediately ban all windmills in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Europe.
4) Stitched cloth was an Arab invention in Spain. Frank Vanhecke & Geert Wilders should immediately ban stitched cloth in Belgium, Netherlands and Europe.
5) The English word “collegiate” is of Arabic origins from the Arabic “kulliat”. Oxford was formed by returning Crusader monks from Egypt that had seen the Middle Easter university called “Al-Azhar”. Frank Vanhecke. Stephen Garsh and Geert Wilders should eliminate this Islamic influence in the Europe and ban all colleges in the Belgium, Netherlands and Europe.
6) Since Beethoven and Baach were also influenced by Turkish and Muslim music (during the siege of Vienna and the interaction with the Ottomans), perhaps the SIOE should ban music from the greatest musicians of our time and eliminate “symbols” and drums from all music because they were originally invented by Muslims. I would love to see Mr. Wilders facial expressions when he hears Beethoven’s 9th symphony “A la Turka”. Fleminca dancing is also of Turkish origin, so the SIOE should ban it in the Netherlands, Belgium and Europe.
7) The SIOE, Frank Vanhecke & Stephen Garsh should also ban Arabic words and symbols in the Netherlands, Belgium & Europe. He should begin with banning the ” ‘Arabic’ numerals” (the numbering system used by the world) and revert back to the Roman numeral system. He should also ban Chemistry (Al Chemia), Algebra (Al Gebran) and all words beginning with “Al” including Alchohol.
Most importantly the SIOE, Frank Vanhecke and Stephen Garsh should ban hookas and hashish most of which comes from Muslim countires.
9) The list is long, Croissants, Marsipan, the Dome structures of building, gothic architecture, trial by jury, paper, printing, gunpowder, the compass all have Islamic origins.
10) Frank Vanhecke, Stephen Garsh & Geert Wilders should eliminate all these from the Netherlands, Belgium and Europe.